Chesco provides a full range of community-based services.
These services include:
- 24 hour/day supportive residences
- Home providers who share their lives with someone who needs supports.
- Maintaining your own apartment with support.
- Employment including long term supported employment and volunteering
- Participating in all that the Monadnock Region has to offer
- Outreach services—when you need just a little bit of help and live on your own or with your family.
- School supports for folks 18 years and older who are transitioning into the adulthood.
The specifics of these services vary from person to person
and may include items such as:
- Accessing and maintaining employment
- Accessing medical care/generic services in the community
- Personal care support
- In home supports such as skill development and home organization (cooking,
cleaning, organizing, shopping, laundry, etc.)
- Completing errands, IE. picking up medication, personal shopping
- Medication supports to include safely taking medication, med storage, recordkeeping
- Planning trips/vacations
- Making the most out of what’s fun in your community
- Making friends
- Recreation— exploring hobbies, recreational opportunities, and new sports ideas etc.
- Helping others and volunteering.
- Meeting neighbors and making friends.
- Money skills
- Lifelong learning.
- Other creative things that will and can be personalized to reach your dreams.